1] There is no contract between the Company and the Client until the Company has received the full payment.
2] The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:
• To cancel the contract prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all monies paid by the Client without payment of any interest.
• To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, adventure activity, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published or to substitute an independent contractor (including hotel) of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claim.
3] Asian Adventures cannot be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency, Airline, Transport, Hotel, any provider of services including guides, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airline, Shipping Company, Coach owner/Coach Operator who are the Company’s independent Contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process or acts of Government authority, wars, civil/political disturbances, natural calamities (landslides, floods, earthquakes etc.), strikes, bandh or any delay or changes of itinerary including extra expenses which the Client may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
4] The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him for: • Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss, and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused. • Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor, hotelier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, transport or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused. • The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression "howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
5] No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday tour, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
6] The prices quoted in the itineraries have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of sending you the quote. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices quoted to you in its itineraries in case of currency fluctuations, increase in cost of fuel, changes in current tax structure, ticket cost increases, transport cost increases due to change of route necessitated by factors beyond our control, before the date of departure or even during the tour and to surcharge accordingly. Whenever applicable all such increases must be paid in full before departure. This holds good for increase in costs by independent contractors.
7] For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try and advise you of these amendments prior to the start of the tour or on the tour.
8] Any additional stay in the hotel will be on clients’ account.
9] Vouchers once issued are non-refundable.
10] CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing directly to Asian Adventures. The charges which will apply are those shown below: • Number of days before tour commencement Cancellation charge as % of total price
• More than 45 days: 25% or deposit paid for package cost *
• 45-30 days: 50% of the package cost
• 29-20 days: 75% of the package cost
• 19 days and below including no-show: 100% of the package cost
* Whichever is greater No refund will be made after our tour has commenced or in respect of any tours, transfers and accommodation or any other services not utilised. Important The Indian Government has the right to revise any park entrance fees at any time and on such occasions, the prices quoted may be subject to change, as we do not have such a margin that will absorb these cost differences. This will also apply if the Government announces any increase in taxes or airfares. BEFORE FILLING THIS FORM, PLEASE CUT & PASTE THE TEXT & TABLE GIVEN BELOW ON PLAIN PAPER I, am aware that during OUTDOOR PROGRAMMES AND ADVENTURE which I am carrying out under the arrangements of ‘Asian Adventures’ and their associates, certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to the hazards of travelling on the river, land, travel by air, train and automobile, accident or illness in remote areas without medical facilities, the forces of nature, political disturbances or violence, riots and bandhs / strikes. In consideration of and as part of payment for the right to participate in such OUTDOOR activities which may include hiking /trekking, rafting, rappelling, river crossing & vehicle or river or animal safari / ride etc. arranged for me by ‘Asian Adventures’, I have and so hereby assume all of the above mentioned risks and have remised, released and forever discharged ‘Asian Adventures’, its successors, agents, employees assigned of, and from, any / all liability, action, cause of action, debts, claims and demands of every kind and nature whatsoever, which I now have or which may arise of or in connection with my trip or participation in any other activities arranged for me by ‘Asian Adventures’. The terms here of shall serve as an assumption of risk and release for all members of my family, including any minors, accompanying me. In witness whereof I have executed this assumption of risk and release this day of